The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is Walters_98!

I'm studying... English Literature and Language
Media Studies
Classical Civilisations
iMedia

I'm interested in... Media, film, television etc.

My study level is... AS-level
Original post by Walters_98
I'm studying... English Literature and Language
Media Studies
Classical Civilisations
iMedia

I'm interested in... Media, film, television etc.

My study level is... AS-level

Hi :smile: which exam board is your media? Mine is WJEC and the exam is a week today. I'm very nervous for it! And what is iMedia?
Reply 2
Original post by JadeCallosal
Hi :smile: which exam board is your media? Mine is WJEC and the exam is a week today. I'm very nervous for it! And what is iMedia?

Yeah, mine is WJEC too on the 22nd! *FINGERS CROSSED* that I do good because I want to work in the media in the future, good luck to you too!

iMedia is a BTEC but it is the equivalent of an A-Level. It's kind of like ICT and Media combined, its pretty cool, the work load is massive though :rolleyes:
Original post by Walters_98
Yeah, mine is WJEC too on the 22nd! *FINGERS CROSSED* that I do good because I want to work in the media in the future, good luck to you too!

iMedia is a BTEC but it is the equivalent of an A-Level. It's kind of like ICT and Media combined, its pretty cool, the work load is massive though :rolleyes:

Wooo :smile: How are you revising for media? I'm struggling on revising for it. I really hope representation of gender comes up and I'm so glad Q1 is print based! :smile: What job would you like to get into?

Btw, do you have any idea how to answer the 'what affects how an audience responds' question and 'how a producer categorises the audience?'

That sounds cool!

Quick Reply

Latest