Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So... I am not that great at business and i'm aware that i'm not going to do amazing in the exam i will probably only get a D. My coursework however is 48/60 marks so i's assume that thats relatively high. My plan was to allow my coursework to carry me through the exam helping me push my overall grade from a D to at least a C. Howeve, i've been told multiple things by different people saying that your coursework cant be 2 or more grades higher than your exam grade or your coursework will just become disregarded. This has left me concerned as i dont know if this rule does apply or if it is infact a load of crap.

If anyone could help me clear up this situation and shed some light on the matter it would be much appreciated. Keep in mind that my business GCSE is based around OCR, A242 Applied Business.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.