Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,

ok so i have really bad handwritting, my teachers find it hard to read some of the stuff and some of my teacherrs cant read it al all. But, in exams i never get a recall or aanythingcoz examiners cant read my writting, i have the chance to use laptop or handwrite during my philosophy exam and i think it would be good to type, the only thing is i know without spell check in exam i will make a lot of spelling mistakes because of typos which will mean i might not be able to get my predicted grade (A). With writting i wont get spell words wrong but my only fear is that the examiner wont be able to rwad my handwritting

what shall i do? any advice would be aprriciated, will examiners mark me down for typos or is worth taking the risk of handwriiting my exam?? thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    What I've found with typing is it is a lot easier especially under time conditions. It'll take less time to type things up rather than writing as you won't need to make the letter shapes. I guarantee you'll have some extra few minutes to look through your essay for typos. Better to lose a few marks than fail the entire exam because your writing is illegible.
    Hope I've helped

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.