Turn on thread page Beta

If you had to enter a homosexual relationship with one tsr member? Who And Why? watch

ReputationRep:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    Damoni..?

ReputationRep:
    ChickenMadness because, well, he's hawt and he's just so suave.

Otherwise Birkenhead or KingStannis because they seem intelligent, mature and open minded, for the most part (ha). Which are the sort of people I prefer to spend time with.

I'm good at counting!

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the female users here are all pretty much the same and kinda merge together. However vixen47 I think is her username, she's the only one that stands out from the crowd. She seems very interesting, with a rocky but informative past. I'd like to get to know her more and wouldn't mind entering a relationship with her, not only because of the above but also the sex would probably be great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)

Otherwise Birkenhead or KingStannis because they seem intelligent, mature and open minded, for the most part (ha). Which are the sort of people I prefer to spend time with.

I'm good at counting!
    how do you tag
    PHP Code:
    proxenus 

RobML. But only if he plaits his hair again and lets me call him my ****, whilst I violate his hairless butthole with my footlong.

ReputationRep:
    Changing Skies because she's a hottie :lovedup:

I'm gay though :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutE)
    A lot of the female users here are all pretty much the same and kinda merge together. However vixen47 I think is her username, she's the only one that stands out from the crowd. She seems very interesting, with a rocky but informative past. I'd like to get to know her more and wouldn't mind entering a relationship with her, not only because of the above but also the sex would probably be great

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good choice I'de say.

I do admire Vixen's openness. It's highly attractive that somebody is that secure in themselves that they can talk even through an internet medium like that and lots of her talks are really insightful in a very enigmatic sort of way. Sure, she has some of her insecurities but she has self-identified them which is definitely the first step to overcoming them and she also has an extremely amicable personality despite her professed mental health issues! That's just bloody amazing, how does someone do that?

Her sexual confidence is just... sexy though - this post is just pure brilliance http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post55822895

(Original post by Proxenus)
    how do you tag
    PHP Code:
    proxenus 
    Literally just use the top feature at the top of the text box just to the right of the smileys. Not sure if it's different on the app but that's how you do it normally... and then you type in the name and it has a drop-down box with the names...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    RobML. But only if he plaits his hair again and lets me call him my ****, whilst I violate his hairless butthole with my footlong.
    Never understood food fetishes... You'd basically be giving him a ranch sauce enema

(Original post by Birkenhead)
    Never understood food fetishes... You'd basically be giving him a ranch sauce enema
    Would he like extra mayo with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutE)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good choice I'de say.

I do admire Vixen's openness. It's highly attractive that somebody is that secure in themselves that they can talk even through an internet medium like that and lots of her talks are really insightful in a very enigmatic sort of way. Sure, she has some of her insecurities but she has self-identified them which is definitely the first step to overcoming them and she also has an extremely amicable personality despite her professed mental health issues! That's just bloody amazing, how does someone do that?

Her sexual confidence is just... sexy though - this post is just pure brilliance http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post55822895

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Omg you quoted me... I think I'm having an orgasm... :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you want to smile chose the guys with the word dude in their name

ReputationRep:
    Precious Illusions obvs. We could be mutual feeders.

(Original post by Viva Emptiness)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Soz
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not soz

(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Nah, I'd prefer to watch her lezzing off with Carpe Vinum. They were made for each other.

ReputationRep:
    Mochassassin, she's adorbs and I like her spirit :cute:

Precious Illusions :love:

ReputationRep:

I'm good at counting!
    :erm:...

(Original post by lustawny)
    Stay away from Rob ML! He's an *******!!! :bawling:
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Flauta

He's gay, we're friends and we have a number of similarities.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.