Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer from both university for a postgraduate course in management, and i really can't decide what to do: UoE seems to be the best overall, with much stronger international reputation, whereas RGU is usually not regarded to be on of the best universities in the UK, but my long term goal is to work in the energy field and Aberdeen is the best place to be then. Furthermore, fees for UoE are considerably higher while the level of student satisfaction is pretty low (i have no idea why).

Having said that, my question is: is it really worth it to firm for Edinburgh? Also considering that the level of RGU graduates finding a job after few months is one of the highest in the country?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.