The Student Room Group

Ocr as media predictions

Predictions of what social group and clip for part A ??
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

So far:

January 2009 - Age
June 2009 - Gender
January 2010 - Ethnicity
June 2010 - Gender
January 2011 - Gender
June 2011 - Class and Status
January 2012 - Sexuality
June 2012 - Ability/Disability
January 2013 - Age
June 2013 - Regional Identity
June 2014 - Class and Status (it's not online yet, but this is the paper I sat last year)

So I would bank on a question being on sexuality, ethnicty or ability/disability.
Reply 3
Age , Gender or ability/ disability I think. How can I revise for this ? I don't know. However If age moecs up, I would look for different type of microelement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_Z7CNG_pQ

Young teen
- Fast paced editing to signify that they are lively and active.
- Shot reverse shot - to contrasts the differenence in age.

- prop such as broken camera to suggets that teen are clumsy and not resposnible for thier action.
-Location normaly set in school to imply that thats where they spend their time.This also creates verisimitude world with scene set in School and cameo wearing school costume.
- They are portrayed as layed back and trouble maker. This is evidient with the close up of head office and pans to the the student which signifies that teenagers are trouble maker, This can be conforms when he admits of breaking the window.
- Costume such as school uniform and hoodie are the stereotype of teen wear. (blah Blah Blah)

- Pan is used to reveal the teacher wearing costume that normally teenager would wear. This subverts the stereotype of teacher which normally wear a suit. This may signify that teachers are uncool, old fashioned and they are not young.It also emphasis that teen wear coustume such as baggy clothing and sneaker shoes which are assosiate with younger people.

Diegetic dialogue is used protray that teen does not use formal language. It is evidence when two shot of the students saying " init," which is informal word for isn't it. This conforms a dominant ideology of teenager using informal langauge.

When the teachers talk, the students are quite , which suggets that teachers are more powerful.

LOTS OF SPELLING MISTAKE BUT DON'T MIND ME. LOL LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending