The Student Room Group

share your revision schedule here!

just wanted to see what other people are upto with their revision :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Next three days = All out Physics unit 1. Gonna be so much fun.
I've got C2 maths, F211 Biology and Unit 1 chemistry Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So I'm gonna be revising, you guessed it...

Geography.

Lol just kidding but yeah I'm gonna be revising those subjects (past papers basically :biggrin:)
Reply 3
Original post by Don Pedro K.
I've got C2 maths, F211 Biology and Unit 1 chemistry Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So I'm gonna be revising, you guessed it...

Geography.

Lol just kidding but yeah I'm gonna be revising those subjects (past papers basically :biggrin:)

Awesome, i got the same exams too but i do edexcel for maths and aqa gor sciences. It seems like exam boards have matches their exams dates for some reason.
Original post by rakib567
just wanted to see what other people are upto with their revision :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This weekend.C2 and physics unit 1. I'll also do a all nighter of chem Unit 1 and bio unit 1.
Reply 5
Very rough but something like that :< it has saved me from procrastination though
Reply 6
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

This weekend.C2 and physics unit 1. I'll also do a all nighter of chem Unit 1 and bio unit 1.

All nighter? Why??:tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by acelle
Very rough but something like that :< it has saved me from procrastination though

Cool schedule, u seem to be doing a lotbof the older papers ie. 2008.... What about the newer ones?
Reply 8
MAD GEOGRAPHY UNIT 4 REVISION UNTIL WEDNESDAY sit a mock and then hopefully get a bit closer to the grades I need
Reply 9
Cool schedule, u seem to be doing a lotbof the older papers ie. 2008.... What about the newer ones?

I should really reverse the order shouldn't I, haha never got around to the newest ones T.T

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by acelle

How do you get such old past papers, can I get bio past papers as old as your Chemistry ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Acton
How do you get such old past papers, can I get bio past papers as old as your Chemistry ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

What exam board are you?
Reply 12
Original post by Acton

Posted from TSR Mobile

The old Past Papers are for maths, the oldest physics paper I can get my hands on are the 2010 ones sadly..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome, i got the same exams too but i do edexcel for maths and aqa gor sciences. It seems like exam boards have matches their exams dates for some reason.

I do Edexcel for maths too :biggrin: But also for chemistry and I do OCR for biology :biggrin:
Anyone do WJEC biology or OCR chemistry?
Original post by katemate98
Anyone do WJEC biology or OCR chemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do OCR chemistry.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

I do OCR chemistry.

Do you feel ready for unit 1 yet? Also, how hard do you find unit 2?
Reply 17
Original post by Don Pedro K.
I do Edexcel for maths too :biggrin: But also for chemistry and I do OCR for biology :biggrin:

good luck for c2 on wednesday... i have to retake it :frown:
good luck for c2 on wednesday... i have to retake it :frown:

Thanks! And I'm sure you'll do well :biggrin:
Reply 19
does anyone here do AQA know that when they want an answer to a calculation whether you can give it in standard form? The mark schemes only show the 0.0034 kind of version of answers and not the x10- etc, my calculator won't give it in anything but standard form or fractions!!!! :frown:(

Quick Reply

Latest