Turn on thread page Beta

What does a £billion look like? watch

Well I'm not sure. But I guarantee you several million USD (and then rest) went into this image alone:

One reason I bring this up is because of the New Horizons mission. Images of Neptune were the last images ever taken of a world never seen before. That image was taken back in 1989, I expect a great resolution of Pluto aswell.

In a month or 2, pictures of Pluto will no longo be a fuzzy blob, I predict they (Pluto has loadsa moons) will resemble Neptunes moon Triton, or Saturns moon Enceledus.

Look for this one on the news. I imagine it wont be as big as Curiosity, but it should be. Mars is overdone now, and its still the target for the next NASA flagship missions. There are no missions planned for Neptune or Uranus which is sad as the eff word. I
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    1,000 of these

ReputationRep:
    Like this roughly it's not exactly one billion £ but $ should qualify.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why but just seeing images of banknotes made my blood rush and got me SUPER EXCITED! Suddenly had this song in my head people

ReputationRep:
    And now this one:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.