Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    New member and I am looking for some help.

    I am 24 years old and I am looking to re-take my higher maths and higher physics exams from when I sat and failed them during school a few years ago. The reason is for a career change, I really need them now.

    I work full time, where I work various different shift patterns, thus I could really only do my studies via the open learning method. I've had a look on google, but I am at a loss and can't find anything online.

    Can anyone help out on where to look?

    I live in Glasgow and none of the colleges near by do offer distance learning.
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.