The Student Room Group

Small boobs...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James Milibanter
Yes I do, but that was actually a quote from a friend of mine. Sorry to disappoint.

LOL Nice, I wish I could play this to most the guys I know.
Original post by godivaontherocks
LOL Nice, I wish I could play this to most the guys I know.

It's a good message, and one that has to be heard by as many people as possible.
Original post by James Milibanter
It's a good message, and one that has to be heard by as many people as possible.

Ditto, I completely agree.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 16 and my boobs are a mere 30A
Compared to my friends, I look like a plank lol
I don't see them majorly growing anytime soon, what are your opinions on small boobs?

Small boobs sag less, if it ever becomes a problem they can always be enlarged, they are a sign of youthfulness and besides, men only like big ones when theyre hungry, so youd end up with people who arent self sufficient.

I find smaller boobs nicer than larger ones

Just my tuppence worth.
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
Personally i like them better :smile:

x2
go to the gym and do a lot of squats with weights, the butt you'll get from that will more than make up for the boobs! bum>boobs

Not squats.. No..
Straight leg deadlifts, deep wide squats, cable pull throughs and hip thrusters (now thats a sight to see!)

Besides, it takes yeaaarrs to get much growth, you might as well fatten up then slim down and reveal your new bum from walking with extra weight.
I don't see them majorly growing anytime soon, what are your opinions on small boobs?

i like small breasts theyre awesome
Some people love small breasts. They can be very sexy, you can get away without a bra, you can wear backless and plunging things more easily, and the petite look is desirable for many. Please don't worry.

Also you're only 16 and may still have some growing to do so don't obsess too much. I relate; I was so skinny at school and flat for years and then boom in my late teens out of nowhere a pair of boobs arrived. The thing is, now I am DD and size 8 it comes with its on problems. I look out of proportion sometimes, sometimes guys treat me like a pair of tits and expect me to be dumb, I can't wear a lot of clothes I want to cos they don't fit right, people who don't even know me well make comments. I'm saying this because most girls have hang ups about their body in one way or the other, the grass isn't greener, but the hang ups are always worse in the girl's mind than they actually are! Boobs are great in all sizes. Very small boobs are just as beautiful :smile: learn to dress your shape and your confidence will skyrocket.

In all honesty i prefer them small...but not too small....i like to be with a girl where her boobs doesnt stop me from pressing my body against hers and can still look closely in her eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Love small much more than big! (I'm a guy btw)

It's all personal taste.

Girl, don't worry. I'm a DD, and sometimes I wish I had small boobs. There are so many benefits.

Firstly, I want my nipples pierced, but there'd be no point because my boobs are too big to not wear a bra. Secondly, you get to wear those really cute plunge dresses/tops because your boobs will sit up properly, and you won't have to be nervous about them flying through the gap. Also, you can get a bra and it won't matter whether its slightly padded or not. It's a nightmare for me to find a cute bra, because more often than not, they're really padded which I do not need. Also, you won't have to worry about stretch marks. You can wear cute barely there bikinis, without looking too showey. You can run, OMG YOU CAN RUN without them flying about. I bought a sports bra recently and its cute and all but my boobs are still to big for them to be supported, and when I run in the bra, they still fly about.

My boobs have grown in a year, so I'm sure yours can too, but if they don't, don't fret. Love them, they're yours.

p.s. never compare your body to other girls!
Original post by annieprincess
Girl, don't worry. I'm a DD, and sometimes I wish I had small boobs. There are so many benefits.

Firstly, I want my nipples pierced, but there'd be no point because my boobs are too big to not wear a bra. Secondly, you get to wear those really cute plunge dresses/tops because your boobs will sit up properly, and you won't have to be nervous about them flying through the gap. Also, you can get a bra and it won't matter whether its slightly padded or not. It's a nightmare for me to find a cute bra, because more often than not, they're really padded which I do not need. Also, you won't have to worry about stretch marks. You can wear cute barely there bikinis, without looking too showey. You can run, OMG YOU CAN RUN without them flying about. I bought a sports bra recently and its cute and all but my boobs are still to big for them to be supported, and when I run in the bra, they still fly about.

My boobs have grown in a year, so I'm sure yours can too, but if they don't, don't fret. Love them, they're yours.

Wow u r hot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by m-hussain

:laugh: thanks but why?
Simply having a healthy slim body will put you way ahead of 90% of girls who are chubby and have boobs. So don't worry.

But if you get fat, you're pretty much screwed.
Original post by annieprincess

I loved reading that; you had me engaged right up to the very last word. PM me for a chat anytime, and be sure to write me many more long paragraphs about cute bras, sports bras, bikinis, boobs flying about, loving your body and all that jazz.

I wish I was that little! im a 34DD its true they are killers my back kills and I horse ride requiring 2 sport bras! everyone wants what they don't have! so don't worry about it boys all have different preference's :smile:!
I am flat chested too. It's annoying when I can't wear clothes I like because I don't have a big enough bust for it. :unimpressed: Meh, just try not to think about it, no point in getting worked up about something you can't easily change:h:

They are absolutely disgusting cut them off.

You're only gonna have your body your whole so look in the mirror and try to learn to accept yourself. If they're that much of an issue you can always use plastic surgery, but don't do something for someone else, do it for yourself. If you accept your boobs then don't accept someone who doesn't - end of story.
Reply 38
Small boobs are fine, the older you get the more you realise they're a non issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Boobs come in all shapes and forms it doesn't matter whether you're small or big as long as they aren't saggy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending