Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nearly all of my friends and friend's friends say I'm annoying. I have tried and tried to change, but I'm not seeing any difference. I don't even know if I'm annoying in the first place, all I know is that it is making me really depressed about it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Annoying, I'm Caitlin :giggle:
    (Sorry, couldn't resist...)

Why don't you ask them why? If you ask, they may be able to give you a reason :dontknow:

Don't let it get you down though :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmEllie)
    Nearly all of my friends and friend's friends say I'm annoying. I have tried and tried to change, but I'm not seeing any difference. I don't even know if I'm annoying in the first place, all I know is that it is making me really depressed about it.
    Ellie, please do try and Relax !
    Take it easy.
    YOU are NOT annoying at all. You are a really cool and awesome person - trust me.
    Please believe in Yourself and how nice you are!
    And please allow Only Positive thoughts near you.
    Have a good day!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I'm sure you aren't annoying I bet the say it as a joke of something.

also, I love your avatar:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlad83)
    Take it easy.
    YOU are NOT annoying at all. You are a really cool and awesome person - trust me.
    Have a good day!
    How would you know? Maybe she is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlsmp)
    How would you know? Maybe she is...
    Ohh !..
    No. She is a superb awesome person !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I'm sure you aren't annoying I bet the say it as a joke of something.

also, I love your avatar:teeth:
    Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Take it easy.
    Have a good day!
    That's really kind of you, and thankyou so much for your help. I really appreciate it. You are such a nice person
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    What is it?
    Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    What is it?
    It's blue tigers eye (or hawks eye)
    I find it quite pretty
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    It's blue tigers eye (or hawks eye)
    I find it quite pretty
    I've inly seen orange ones before!!! It is really pretty.

ReputationRep:
    Take it easy.
    Have a good day!
    You're accidentally got your gender displayed as male. You might want to change that, think you've made a mistake.

...feminised men.

ReputationRep:
    ye im the same. people find me annoying when they get to know me, so i stay quiet then people find me boring :rolleyes: cant win

ReputationRep:
    Don't get down about it! I'm annoying too, I see it as a unique/good thing (though whether the people who know me would say the same is another thing ).

ReputationRep:
    i think everyone finds eveyrone annoying. maybe u need new friends or somthing. its not fiar if they keep saying ur annoying... unless u did something drastic :O :P xxx

ReputationRep:

why do even care about what they think...I mean your you so don't change for nobody and that includes your friends... its nothing to be depressed about...what annoying is is a matter of opinion anyway... you'd rather be annoying than boring

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, being 'annoying' is somebody else's perception of your perfection. Would you restrict somebody else's personality because you don't like a certain aspect of it? Complying to 'social norms' will eventually mean you lose yourself. Embrace whatever character 'flaws' you have, for they make you, you.

If they cannot accept you as you are, it is them that need to change, not you.

Surround yourself with positivity.

Note:
    Perhaps its over something trivial, such as you are a 'morning' person (me too!) whilst they're zombified! Ask them or tell them to bugger off

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's really kind of you, and thankyou so much for your help. I really appreciate it. You are such a nice person
    You are most welcome, dear Ellie!
    And AHH.. Thank You very much too! This is so sweet...

ReputationRep:
    Many people think I'm annoying which I find hilarious. Does sometimes come in handy when faced with a stubborn business. The more they resist the more I bed down and sink my teeth in :fangs:

ReputationRep:
    Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.