Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Please help!!! I really want to carry on my studies I am a 18 year old student young carer not eligible for student finance. I will be going onto my level 3 diploma after completing this years level 2 diploma and I was hoping to move out to live closer to the college uni and save me from attending late because of my home situation unfortunately I have found out I am not eligible for any student finance support though can anyone help with what I can do or what I am eligible for I am determined to carry on my studies and education.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    We only fund courses which are of level 4 (HNC/CertHE) and above. For lower level of courses there may be funding options available from the provider.


University open days

  1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.