Davidson House en suite room available Watch

suddin42
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi I am giving away my room for Davidson house which is available from the 12th September 2015 to the 12th September 2016. It is a 50 week contract and the room is £195 per week. The building is modern as it was only opened this year. I am only giving it away due to my auntie being unwell and me deciding not to live away. The building is actually sold out and is the CHEAPEST PRIVATE ACCOMADATION so this is a great opportunity.
Davidson House is in an ideal location on PENRHYN ROAD – just 120 SECONDS WALK from Penrhyn Road Campus
Rent is inclusive of WiFi, contents insurance and all bills, so it’s a great value choice too.Facilities Include:
- All Rooms En Suite
- Small Double Beds
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Contents Insurance
- Social Spaces with Pool Table & TV
- On Site Management Team
- On Site Laundry
if interested please get back to me asap
deaston95
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, is this still on offer?
suddin42
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
sorry about the late reply. Yes the room is still available, I've had two people who are very interested in the room but they seem to be taking a long time to reply. I would like to give the room to someone as quick as possible as I need to move back home urgently due to my aunties health. So if your interested please get in touch and we will get the ball rolling.
deaston95
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No longer interested.

Sorry, hope it all works out though
gabi_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by suddin42)
Hi I am giving away my room for Davidson house which is available from the 12th September 2015 to the 12th September 2016. It is a 50 week contract and the room is £195 per week. The building is modern as it was only opened this year. I am only giving it away due to my auntie being unwell and me deciding not to live away. The building is actually sold out and is the CHEAPEST PRIVATE ACCOMADATION so this is a great opportunity.
Davidson House is in an ideal location on PENRHYN ROAD – just 120 SECONDS WALK from Penrhyn Road Campus
Rent is inclusive of WiFi, contents insurance and all bills, so it’s a great value choice too.Facilities Include:
- All Rooms En Suite
- Small Double Beds
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Contents Insurance
- Social Spaces with Pool Table & TV
- On Site Management Team
- On Site Laundry
if interested please get back to me asap

I am desperately interested because finding accommodation has been impossible as I am coming as an international student for only one semester (and therefore am not eligible for halls). So if you are willing to let me have it only until December when the fall semester finishes, then I'll happily take it!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Kingston University
    Kingston School of Art only Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Oct '18
  • Kingston University
    All four Faculties: Kingston School of Art, Faculty of Science Engineering and Computing, Faculty of Health Social Care and Education and Faculty of Business and Social Sciences Undergraduate
    Wed, 7 Nov '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (237)
91.51%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (22)
8.49%

Watched Threads