what is likely to come up on Edexcel Geography B Unit 1 Watch

ttt786
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
what is likely to come up on Edexcel Geography B Unit 1. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO REVISE ON! :'(
ordellaragel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i am doing geography too, i just read through my notes and answer the 6 mark / 8 mark questions as well as memorise the case studies as they were asked last year but people barely mentioned them as it didnt say "using named examples".
ordellaragel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Me too, i am sitting the geography b unit 1 on tuesday I dont know what may come up as every year it is very similar, just read through your notes and revision guide and practise the 6 mark and 8 mark questions. memorise the case studies as last year they didnt directly ask for them and people never really mentioned them. Last year the exams did not say "using named examples" but the mark scheme suggests that you use them.
Charlotte_lc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
isnt unit 1, the SDME one? so we have the booklet and all the answers are in that?
Helfus
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm very worried for this.

Restless Earth and Coastal Change can **** off. :mad:
ordellaragel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no unit 1 is the dynamic planet and unit 3 is the one with the booklet on the specific country with the answer booklet that we answer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.06%
They've been reasonable (69)
40.59%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.88%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)
26.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise