Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting the course International Wildlife Biology at the University of South Wales in September. I've been slightly obsessing by googling the course and checking every single Facebook page, but I can't seem to find a single person that's going to do the same course. Anyone out there starting IWB this year (2015)?

Also, I'm Dutch and will be attending the International Welcome Programme, anyone else? I'm 23 when I start the course, so I'll be significantly older than most students. Anyone out there going to Uni of South Wales and about my age?

ReputationRep:
    dutch people are hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anne-fleur4)
    I'm starting the course International Wildlife Biology at the University of South Wales in September. I've been slightly obsessing by googling the course and checking every single Facebook page, but I can't seem to find a single person that's going to do the same course. Anyone out there starting IWB this year (2015)?

Also, I'm Dutch and will be attending the International Welcome Programme, anyone else? I'm 23 when I start the course, so I'll be significantly older than most students. Anyone out there going to Uni of South Wales and about my age?
    Hi there , I'm way on the other end of the scale just about 17, but as an irish person who is moving to a place where I know nobody I can understand how you might feel about being an international student. Check out some of the housing groups on facebook it should help you link up with people on your course.
    ....also little side note if your looking to stay in the newport student village I have a single silver room that I no longer need but need to find a new tenant for if you'd like to take it?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.