Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is for girls,

do you know where I could find skinny jeans that are good quality - don't stretch out and wash out, are high waisted and are still affordable? I know about topshop jeans but they looking for maybe a different brand

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely love H&M jeans! I find that sometimes trying to work out what size you actually are in them is a bit of a pain, but who doesn't love trying on clothes!? I've had the same pair for nearly two years and the only thing I've found now is that they're wearing a little thin on the bum, but they've literally been worn to death! But H&M is seriously worth a look!

ReputationRep:
    I know you said not Topshop jeans... but they literally are the best! I recommend the Jamie jeans if you want a classic jean or the Leigh for something softer.

ReputationRep:
    Zara jeans are good. They last well and are cheaper than Topshop jeans. Probably my favourite place for jeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Witcher)
    I know you said not Topshop jeans... but they literally are the best! I recommend the Jamie jeans if you want a classic jean or the Leigh for something softer.
    I love topshop jeans but I just noticed that their black jeans fade quicker than any other jeans I've ever had :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabzy)
    I love topshop jeans but I just noticed that their black jeans fade quicker than any other jeans I've ever had :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats true I have noticed this too! I only have one pair of black and the rest are blue though I think the Jamie jeans are better for not fading I heard x

Miss Selfridge do nice jeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Witcher)
    Thats true I have noticed this too! I only have one pair of black and the rest are blue though I think the Jamie jeans are better for not fading I heard x
    I might try those thanks I had a pair of Joni ones they are more like jeggings and they turned grey after a month x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabzy)
    This is for girls,

do you know where I could find skinny jeans that are good quality - don't stretch out and wash out, are high waisted and are still affordable? I know about topshop jeans but they looking for maybe a different brand
    I know this is gonna sound ridiculous but George in ASDA have the best high waisted jeans that are around £16 lol who's spending £40 in Topshop for one pair not meeee, they don't look mumsy or anything, i guess nobody ever thinks of going there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabzy)
    This is for girls,

The US Amazon site has Levi's for really really low prices. I don't know the exact price, depends on the pair, but you can get them for around £30. I think delivery is free to the UK too.

You wouldn't be able to try them on though, unless you go out and find somewhere else that sells them.

I'm a guy by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .JC.)
    The US Amazon site has Levi's for really really low prices. I don't know the exact price, depends on the pair, but you can get them for around £30. I think delivery is free to the UK too.

You wouldn't be able to try them on though, unless you go out and find somewhere else that sells them.

I'm a guy by the way
    Well I said just girls!!!!!joking I kinda want to try them on first cause I'm not a standard size haha but thanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imy16)
    I know this is gonna sound ridiculous but George in ASDA have the best high waisted jeans that are around £16 lol who's spending £40 in Topshop for one pair not meeee, they don't look mumsy or anything, i guess nobody ever thinks of going there
    Do you know if they come measured in inches like topshop jeans or just general sizes like 10,12? I forgot to mention that I'm tall so most places don't actually have jeans long enough for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliecandlin)
    I absolutely love H&M jeans! I find that sometimes trying to work out what size you actually are in them is a bit of a pain, but who doesn't love trying on clothes!? I've had the same pair for nearly two years and the only thing I've found now is that they're wearing a little thin on the bum, but they've literally been worn to death! But H&M is seriously worth a look!
    Thank you, I had a pair but it kinda stretched out in the butt/wait area. I know they are really good price tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabzy)
    Well I said just girls!!!!!joking I kinda want to try them on first cause I'm not a standard size haha but thanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you live near a shop that sells them, I'd recommend trying them on and then buying off Amazon if you like them. They retail here for £80, so £30 and under is a bargain.

ReputationRep:
    Just go online and find skinny jeans.
    E-bay, Amazon and other online stores will give you affordable range of jeans....!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.