Watch
This discussion is closed.
rachelina*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
My lovely business teacher has just said:

"You should be doing your work but I'm not going to come around and look at your computer screens"

So everyone is sending emails, doing late cswrk etc. I do love him. He is a nice man who never sets us homework or yells at us when he finds us playing games [apart from when the Head of Departments in]. Plus he gave us our coursework close to 2 months ago and most of us aren't past the Introduction and he doesn't really care, just said to do it over the summer.
Actually I'm just looking at that and it makes him sound bad. But he does it in a way so that its nice and we eventually end up doing it.
bloodhound
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think u should ask him out and shag him, (if he isnt married) then u will get A's in ur exams . hurray!!! I wish i could do that.
rachelina*
Rep:
?
No, no. Hes just grown a goatee. It is not appealing. And besides I got an A for biz in the exam. Im sorted for that subject. Dead easy.
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'll just sit back and watch the battle of the two egos.
Barry00
Report 16 years ago
Ahem, and what are so bad about goatee beards, might I ask?

*Begins to spruce up his facial hair with a beard trimming kit*
Grapefruit Lady
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Might I suggest a nice shampoo and conditioner with the trim, sir?

And as for facial hair, all I know is that it gives a girl a rash. (No, I don't have facial hair on MY face, you willies, my boyfriend does.)
rachelina*
Rep:
?
Well lets just say the goatee beard doesn't exactly suit him.
bloodhound
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey i got a goatee. apparently a goattee is a sign of inteliigence.
Daleppk
Report 16 years ago
How can changing your appearence be a sign of intelligence, surely it is only a sign to other people to make you seem intelligent?!?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding the most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (37)
28.46%
No (93)
71.54%

Watched Threads