Turn on thread page Beta

Basically, i'm feeling a little messed up at the moment. There's this girl who i have dated a few years back, and we had issues. We hardly talked about the problems and this was a mistake, as she would usually avoid the problems, and let it build. She then broke up with me. I tried contacting her after the break up, however all she did was ignore me rather than talk things out properly. We decided to try and start from scratch again, however she still saw me as the same old person, and basically never gave anything into that chance. Yeah we'd have moments where we seem like we're getting closer, but she wouldn't let that happen, and would forcefully just move away. I'd try and text her normally as a friend just to get to know her, however she'd either ignore it or reply in an angry manner. Is there any way where i can show her that i am actually good? I've tried telling her how i actually felt, however she ignored it. It's making me confused, as she was the one person who i'd get along with, and i actually put everything into the time we decided to try again. I really love this girl, and i'd do anything for her. I need her to stop having that 'hate' feeling.

ReputationRep:
    you're trying WAY too hard. she's trying to get over you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.