Faithams
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey,
I'm currently going over F215 and in my textbook there are green 'How Science Works' pages. Do I need to know this for the exams or is it just for the practicals?
What I'm specifically looking at is Genes and body plans and there is a lot of information on Drosophila (fly) development but the spec just states: explain that the genes that controldevelopment of body plans are similar inplants, animals and fungi, with reference tohomeobox sequences (HSW1)
Sapphire bbb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Faithams)
Hey,
I'm currently going over F215 and in my textbook there are green 'How Science Works' pages. Do I need to know this for the exams or is it just for the practicals?
What I'm specifically looking at is Genes and body plans and there is a lot of information on Drosophila (fly) development but the spec just states: explain that the genes that controldevelopment of body plans are similar inplants, animals and fungi, with reference tohomeobox sequences (HSW1)

hey

im an as ocr biology student. can u giv me some help on ocr biology? like transport in plants and lung capacity
hajs
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey,
I think you just need to understand the general principle- you never know, they could chuck a two marker or one marker on it. Nothing to stress over.
Faithams
Rep:
?
(Original post by hajs)
I think you just need to understand the general principle- you never know, they could chuck a two marker or one marker on it. Nothing to stress over.
Hopefully not haha.
I guess I'll just cover the very key parts, thanks.
hajs
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hopefully not haha.
I guess I'll just cover the very key parts, thanks.
GoodLuck !
Faithams
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sapphire bbb)
hey

im an as ocr biology student. can u giv me some help on ocr biology? like transport in plants and lung capacity
Hey
I don't really remember too much but there are so many resources here on TSR, check this link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/re...d_id%5B%5D=ocr
If you ask me a specific question I can probably help you though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.22%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (27)
15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (49)
27.22%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.33%

Watched Threads