Predictions for Sunlight on the Grass story, GCSE AQA English Lit - Exam 18th May!

Watch
jamesscoffin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Please can someone tell me what they think is going to come up as the story from sunlight on the grass and what the they think will be asked? Thank youu
ormezz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jamesscoffin)
Please can someone tell me what they think is going to come up as the story from sunlight on the grass and what the they think will be asked? Thank youu
Well I hope it isn't 100% perfect girl, compass and torch or something old something new because i prefer the others so much more! Hopefully it will be when the wasps drowned or the darkness out there! The darkness out there is just truly amazing!

To be honest though I don't have a clue I'm just hoping the exam is merciful!
jamesscoffin
Rep:
?
Not even annotated darkness out there or something old something new haha
(Original post by ormezz)
Well I hope it isn't 100% perfect girl, compass and torch or something old something new because i prefer the others so much more! Hopefully it will be when the wasps drowned or the darkness out there! The darkness out there is just truly amazing!

To be honest though I don't have a clue I'm just hoping the exam is merciful!
ormezz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not even annotated darkness out there or something old something new haha
Hahah hopefully they won't come up then! I'm just stressing because of how little time there is! Between the short stories and TKAM (at least that's what I'm doing!) I have no clue how I'm going to write so much in such little time!
jamesscoffin
Rep:
?
Go on YouTube and type in Mr bruff and he goes through an analysis of the short stories and some things you can do so that you don't waste a lot of time
(Original post by ormezz)
Hahah hopefully they won't come up then! I'm just stressing because of how little time there is! Between the short stories and TKAM (at least that's what I'm doing!) I have no clue how I'm going to write so much in such little time!
takeitbackx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just from going through past papers, I reckon 100% Perfect Girl might come up, or possibly Anil. Not sure on what will be asked though :/ Has anyone got any predictions for what the question for To Kill A Mockingbird could be?
ormezz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Go on YouTube and type in Mr bruff and he goes through an analysis of the short stories and some things you can do so that you don't waste a lot of time
Thanks! I will! I've looked at some of his videos but i didn't realise he had some for minimizing wasted time haha!
Charonder
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I reckon it might be about Atticus or Boo
exams1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do you think for the Sunlight on The Grass, Setting might be a question?
_HS
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by exams1)
Do you think for the Sunlight on The Grass, Setting might be a question?
yeahh that's what my thinks...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (17)
32.69%
No (35)
67.31%

Watched Threads