Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please can someone tell me what they think is going to come up as the story from sunlight on the grass and what the they think will be asked? Thank youu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesscoffin)
    Please can someone tell me what they think is going to come up as the story from sunlight on the grass and what the they think will be asked? Thank youu
    Well I hope it isn't 100% perfect girl, compass and torch or something old something new because i prefer the others so much more! Hopefully it will be when the wasps drowned or the darkness out there! The darkness out there is just truly amazing!

To be honest though I don't have a clue I'm just hoping the exam is merciful!

ReputationRep:
    Not even annotated darkness out there or something old something new haha
    (Original post by ormezz)
    Well I hope it isn't 100% perfect girl, compass and torch or something old something new because i prefer the others so much more! Hopefully it will be when the wasps drowned or the darkness out there! The darkness out there is just truly amazing!

To be honest though I don't have a clue I'm just hoping the exam is merciful!

ReputationRep:
    Not even annotated darkness out there or something old something new haha
    Hahah hopefully they won't come up then! I'm just stressing because of how little time there is! Between the short stories and TKAM (at least that's what I'm doing!) I have no clue how I'm going to write so much in such little time!

ReputationRep:
    Go on YouTube and type in Mr bruff and he goes through an analysis of the short stories and some things you can do so that you don't waste a lot of time
    (Original post by ormezz)
    Hahah hopefully they won't come up then! I'm just stressing because of how little time there is! Between the short stories and TKAM (at least that's what I'm doing!) I have no clue how I'm going to write so much in such little time!

ReputationRep:
    Just from going through past papers, I reckon 100% Perfect Girl might come up, or possibly Anil. Not sure on what will be asked though :/ Has anyone got any predictions for what the question for To Kill A Mockingbird could be?

ReputationRep:
    Go on YouTube and type in Mr bruff and he goes through an analysis of the short stories and some things you can do so that you don't waste a lot of time
    Thanks! I will! I've looked at some of his videos but i didn't realise he had some for minimizing wasted time haha!

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it might be about Atticus or Boo

ReputationRep:
    Do you think for the Sunlight on The Grass, Setting might be a question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exams1)
    Do you think for the Sunlight on The Grass, Setting might be a question?
    yeahh that's what my thinks...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 4, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.