Turn on thread page Beta

University of Groningen and University of Amsterdam 2015 Accommodation watch

• View Poll Results: Which one is better for student life?
    University of Amsterdam
    100.00%
    University of Groningen
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Hey Student Room people!

I just got a conditional offer from
    University of Groningen for Economics and Business Economics
    University of Amsterdam for Economics and Business

I have so many questions about the accommodation in these cities.

Should I take the university's recommendation email and arrange my accommodation with them or rent my own apartment? And will this effect my social life in university?

I have no idea about the neighborhoods so, if you can recommend me a couple of places that would be awesome.
    I was thinking about the the city centre in order to be close to everything but I do need your recommendation on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dilosc)
    Hey Student Room people!

I just got a conditional offer from
    University of Groningen for Economics and Business Economics
    University of Amsterdam for Economics and Business

I have so many questions about the accommodation in these cities.

Should I take the university's recommendation email and arrange my accommodation with them or rent my own apartment? And will this effect my social life in university?

I have no idea about the neighborhoods so, if you can recommend me a couple of places that would be awesome.
    I was thinking about the the city centre in order to be close to everything but I do need your recommendation on that.
    This is a UK site based on UK universities and students. There will be very few people who can answer your question, but I will move it to the nearest forum we have for such queries.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.