Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, just wondering if anybody out there does this unit of AQA (doesn't seem like many do) but if you do, if anyone has any predictions on what might come up? i have managed to predict most of my exams well so far, but this one is quite hard to figure out a trend! thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poppy_alice)
    Hey everyone, just wondering if anybody out there does this unit of AQA (doesn't seem like many do) but if you do, if anyone has any predictions on what might come up? i have managed to predict most of my exams well so far, but this one is quite hard to figure out a trend! thanks
    hey i'm re-sitting this exam and i am so nervous! i think foreign policy will probably make an appearance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hereticalpilgrim)
    hey i'm re-sitting this exam and i am so nervous! i think foreign policy will probably make an appearance
    im so nervous for the source questions! i find they can either be really good or really really bad, and sometimes the answers are so obvious i think that it can't be it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poppy_alice)
    im so nervous for the source questions! i find they can either be really good or really really bad, and sometimes the answers are so obvious i think that it can't be it!
    last years source questions were horrible hence why i am retaking, hopefully this year's paper will be good!!

ReputationRep:
    Any other predictions?

ReputationRep:
    Judging by previous papers i doubt pilgramage of grace church corruption or lots of foreign policy will come up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camilawithonel)
    Judging by previous papers i doubt pilgramage of grace church corruption or lots of foreign policy will come up
    Ugh, that's a shame, I love the Pilgrimage of Grace. I hope at least one of the 12 markers is 'Explain why ___ was executed' - they're usually quite straightforward to answer.

ReputationRep:
    I think perhaps a question may come up on one of henrys later wives like howard or parr and the impact of the reformation abroad and in court

ReputationRep:
    I'm resitting and my history teacher said he reckons the monasteries are due a mention or a break from Rome question for the own knowledge section. Good luck everyone, I'm so nervous!

ReputationRep:
    frfr

ReputationRep:
    Ecclesiastical organisation? What do you mean by that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAmWillJP)
    Ecclesiastical organisation? What do you mean by that?
    lol no banter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrry bwk)
    lol no banter
    Oh so you were joking? Lol wow

ReputationRep:
    What did people reckon

ReputationRep:
    I retook this exam today, and I thought it was a lot better than last year's paper. I was so relieved when I saw the question on the dissolution!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.