Section A and Section B Literature question?

Watch
Tarlius
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, so for the English Literature exam on Monday (this is what I think I know so basically I need somebody to clarify), I'm expecting to answer Lord of the Flies in Section A, and Of mice and men in Section B

Does this mean that because of what sections they are in, Of mice and men will ALWAYS give me an extract? And will Lord of the Flies always expect me to use the book? I'm just a bit confused as to what one will give me text to use etc

Many thanks to any responses
Thanks a trillion, and good luck on monday!
Tarlius
Rep:
?
Please, anybody?
JACKREASONSOUTH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Tarlius,
It should be in exactly the same format as your mock examinations were. It would be helpful to know which exam board you are using to clarify the answer to your question, but my exam is formatted as follows:
- Section A: Literary Heritage: Animal Farm, YOU: Of Mice and Men 3 'short' questions.
- Section B: Different Cultures and Traditions, To Kill a Mockingbird, YOU: Lord of the Flies 'Long' essay question on character, theme, or setting.

I also have my exam on Monday.
Good Luck, and I hope that you achieve the grade which you deserve!

Jack
Tarlius
Rep:
?
(Original post by JACKREASONSOUTH)
Hi Tarlius,
It should be in exactly the same format as your mock examinations were. It would be helpful to know which exam board you are using to clarify the answer to your question, but my exam is formatted as follows:
- Section A: Literary Heritage: Animal Farm, YOU: Of Mice and Men 3 'short' questions.
- Section B: Different Cultures and Traditions, To Kill a Mockingbird, YOU: Lord of the Flies 'Long' essay question on character, theme, or setting.

I also have my exam on Monday.
Good Luck, and I hope that you achieve the grade which you deserve!

Jack
Okay thank you We never did a lit mock which was a real bummer :/ And I'm doing AQA
Good luck to you too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (2)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
9.09%
I need help with my personal statement (15)
45.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (7)
21.21%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
3.03%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads