Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi i got 25 out of 40 in my coursework history. My teacher said its a High C however,i want an A grade overall for my exams and coursework i am doing aqa History gcse what is the lowest mark i need to get on both papers in order to get an A grade overall

really stressed because that coursework is gonna pull me down even though its 20 or 25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by werty1505)
    Hi i got 25 out of 40 in my coursework history. My teacher said its a High C however,i want an A grade overall for my exams and coursework i am doing aqa History gcse what is the lowest mark i need to get on both papers in order to get an A grade overall

really stressed because that coursework is gonna pull me down even though its 20 or 25%
    We weren't told our coursework but I was in the same position as mine was a C too. Ended up completely acing the 2 papers and got an a* overall. So as long as you do well in the actual papers I.e some kind of a* or maybe a high A, you'll end up with what you want

ReputationRep:
    remember history coursework is only 25% I think.

ReputationRep:
    Will an A grade on one paper and a B grade on the other enable me to get an A overall

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.