Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, I couldnt find a forum for this exam so I made my own. If anyone wants to talk about the exam with me at all just reply to this message. Thanks!
    p.s and good luck on the exam!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am doing this exam, did you get the case study about sheens? Do you have any possible questions that could come up? Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    yes i did, sheenas helicopter business. i think a potential question would be to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the sources of finance she wants to use (bank loan and more shares). then recommending which she should use! do you have any ideas to what might come up? x

ReputationRep:
    • Hi I am doing this exam, did you get the case study about sheens? Do you have any possible questions that could come up? Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I also had that possible question, I also think a question about the business being a private limited company will come up- maybe advantage and disadvantages. Also how she could use her IT skills to manage the business

ReputationRep:
    yeah i hope something about the business as private limited company comes up because that's a good one to talk about. I also think maybe that there might be an overall question to whether Sheena should or shouldn't start the business? Especially since her established competition is on the same base! I've also looked at previous papers and there was a question about a workers IT skills and how they would benefit the business so, it may come again in this case, hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think this is gonna be the last question, the most marks. Do you no why she shouldn't ? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    well obviously the competition, did you look at their website by the way its very professional, clearly an established business! Also, if you think about it the business will be starting after the peak of demand as Sheena wants to start in August after the Summer season. Which would mean less people would use this service after the summer demand so she may struggle to cover her costs in till the next peak of demand.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what source of finance Sheena should really use and what are the advantages of her using that source?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am a second year student doing the retake because I got a C in this exam we got a list of possible questions which our college brough.

ReputationRep:
    Need any help let me know
    H

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henz10)
    Hi I am a second year student doing the retake because I got a C in this exam we got a list of possible questions which our college brough.
    could you send them to me please, that would so helpfull! thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Suggest 2 ways in which Sheena could use business software to help her manage her new business. (6 marks)
    Sheena has decided to operate her business as a private limited business. Analyse the case for and against this structure. (10 marks)
    Should sheena go ahead with this business,justify your answer? (15)

ReputationRep:
    What skills does Sheena have to help her? (5 marks
    explain 2 sources of finance? (10 marks)

ReputationRep:
    Also you need to write like super fast as its a mark a min.I need to do well as my coursework was amazing buy the exam let me down as I ran out of time.
    How where all of your courseworks????
    Plus the last years case study was crap

ReputationRep:
    What points would you write if they ask about sheens making a loss and what she could do?

ReputationRep:
    What IT skills could she use?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.