?
Report 4 years ago
how old are you
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you changed any of your habits after converting from Islam?
rufflin
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Idris11)
how old are you
rufflin
Rep:
?
(Original post by Protégé)
Have you changed any of your habits after converting from Islam?
Weirdly, not as much as I expected. I guess it's the constant conditioning of having to act in a certain way (adopting fardh/following the sunnah). I don't ever look at labels for non-halal ingredients anymore, but I haven't told any friends/family yet and I still live at home so I eat pretty much the same things I ate before.
Idris11
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rufflin)
WHAT made you leave islam
CPBA1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Did you convert?
rufflin
Rep:
?
WHAT made you leave islam
A build up of things that just didn't sit right with me. One main aspect that I couldn't understand was the fact that God was all-knowing, most forgiving etc, and everyone's life is determined before they are born. Essentially, God 'created' non Muslim humans knowing they would never enter heaven, which is absolutely absurd (e.g. a person born as a Hindu would be classed as a Kaafir/non-believer who would never enter heaven if he died as a Hindu, which God planned to happen anyway). A few other things, but this was the main reason.
rufflin
Rep:
?
(Original post by CPBA1)
Did you convert?
Nah, I was born into a Muslim family.
Idris11
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A build up of things that just didn't sit right with me. One main aspect that I couldn't understand was the fact that God was all-knowing, most forgiving etc, and everyone's life is determined before they are born. Essentially, God 'created' non Muslim humans knowing they would never enter heaven, which is absolutely absurd (e.g. a person born as a Hindu would be classed as a Kaafir/non-believer who would never enter heaven if he died as a Hindu, which God planned to happen anyway). A few other things, but this was the main reason.
they where not lucky[ the kaafir] to be born into a muslim family, u where lucky and blessed with and now you are wasting it.
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
they where not lucky[ the kaafir] to be born into a muslim family, u where lucky and blessed with and now you are wasting it.
How sweet of you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
rufflin
Rep:
?
So God decided that they weren't worthy of heaven before they were born? As if we needed any more evidence that Allah is the most merciful ey?
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lmao
h3isenberg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You clearly do not grasp the concept of theological determinism.
cupcakes87
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
do you think pigs are cute? :ahee:

rufflin
Rep:
?
(Original post by cupcakes87)
do you think pigs are cute? :ahee:

Yes, I do find baby pigs adorable. It's weird, when I was younger I was taught about how disgusting a creature it is and we must never eat pork, but that lamb/chicken were cool. Y the pig hate yo?
javedkid123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Which manhaj were you upon ?

Where you sunni or shia ?
zk98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do your parents know you no longer follow the religion of islam, and if so how did they react
cupcakes87
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
Yes, I do find baby pigs adorable. It's weird, when I was younger I was taught about how disgusting a creature it is and we must never eat pork, but that lamb/chicken were cool. Y the pig hate yo?
:woo:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAY :woo:

:ymca:

I agree! y the pig hate yo? :cry2:
rufflin
Rep:
?
(Original post by javedkid123)
Which manhaj were you upon ?

Where you sunni or shia ?
Hanafi, and Sunni.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (12)
6.42%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.16%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.11%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.43%
There's nothing they could do (54)
28.88%

Watched Threads

Latest