What is the nicest thing someone has said about you?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So for me it was...

"Of course you'll get into Oxford - you're the brightest person in the year" - my head of sixth form.

Made my life basically. Was permanently arrogant after that.
CalebFudgeBrownie
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
That I have great emotional intelligence - it made me smile
erinackerley
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That I was their inspiration
Awesome Genius
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by erinackerley)
That I was their inspiration
Who was that?
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That I made them happier than anyone else ever did or that they trust me with their life. Both of those things were really lovely to hear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
somemightsay888
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Someone told me my memes were dank :proud:
Arkasia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
"You're weird, but not as weird as I thought you would be"

I crie evertim
The Warsmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
"You're not as bad as they say you are...
See you around."

Posted from TSR Mobile
moment of truth
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
'I am the best person they have met' Yeah, I didn't and still don't really believe them lol, but props to them for actually saying it.

Quite a few people have actually said things like that to me, too bad that I don't really believe them :sad:
channies
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
When someone read a poem I wrote and said how they wanted to cry and how it hit them on an emotional level. Not really about me specifically but it was nice to know I could impact someone in such a way

Posted from TSR Mobile
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That I'm destined for greatness...
I'm not sure how accurate that is.
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I've had people compliment me on public speaking when doing presentations, and on more than one occasion. Pretty big for me because I get very nervous when doing that.
A5ko
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
"You are the nicest creep I've ever had to call the police on".
Tinkerbell1997
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
"You're strong willed and very independent. You'll get far in life"

now I feel as if I need to live up to that -_-
harvingill
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
"how you so good at call of duty" :cool:
- true story
Smilin’ Knight
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
"Its nice having you in here makes me feel normal" - my boss at work.
bassbabe
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
One of my guy friends once told me that I'm an amazing girl and he loved me. Tbh it was a bit awks after that and I wasn't sure if he only meant it in a friendly way
LaMandarine
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You'll always be my sunshine on a rainy day.
Spoiler:
Show
My dad's an angel.
username927016
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Probably a work colleague of mine, he told like his GF, family members & friends about how awesome I am apparently & that I'm such a nice guy that's fun to be around. That made me feel really warm inside aha
Strangerdanger
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I once went to Georgia(the country) and this woman told me that i looked like a typical Georgian girl - im assuming thats a complement bc everyone thinks of their people as the best right ?

Plus as far as I'd seen, georgian girls were beautiful so yeah that made my day ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (50)
12.47%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
2%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (101)
25.19%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (36)
8.98%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (192)
47.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise