Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have predictions for this years ccea Ethics paper ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm doing the ethics paper too, did you find anything out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfahy311)
    Hi I'm doing the ethics paper too, did you find anything out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sadly not but I think relativism, animal rights, nature of human rights and just war or pacifism and key people for synoptic

ReputationRep:
    Hey I believe it will be ethical relative nature of human rights rights of animals comtempry warfare or perspective punishement 😬 help??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_R123)
    Hey I believe it will be ethical relative nature of human rights rights of animals comtempry warfare or perspective punishement 😬 help??
    Im thinking the part a's will be-
    Animals rights, justwar theory, pacifism, ethical relativism, nature of human rights, ecological debate

ReputationRep:
    I don't think punishment will come up as it was up in the past two years(2013&2014) and it is either war or punishment either or and the two years before that (2011&2012) war came up so I think it will be war this year

ReputationRep:
    Do you think comtempory warfare will come up as it never did

ReputationRep:
    Do you think comtempory warfare will come up as it never did
    I'm not sure to be honest, I'm leaving out the topic I learnt just war and I'm not learning anything else in the topic, I'm going to cover every other topic instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alevelstress12)
    I'm not sure to be honest, I'm leaving out the topic I learnt just war and I'm not learning anything else in the topic, I'm going to cover every other topic instead
    Yea I see what you mean hopefully it will be an ok paper :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    Yea I see what you mean hopefully it will be an ok paper :bricks:
    Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    If key people comes up in the synoptic who will yous wrote about? Stressed is not the word right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarolineC96)
    If key people comes up in the synoptic who will yous wrote about? Stressed is not the word right now
    My links are capital punishment, homosexuality and world's resources
    Capital punishment Key people-
    Sir James Fitzjames Stephen- A victorian lawyer who defended the death penalty
    Peter the Apostle- Defending capital punishment in Acts chapter 4
    Stephen- Killed through stoning
    Vardy and Grosch- (key scholars who have spoken out against cp)

Homosexuality-
    Stott (another scholar- discusses the rejection of homosexuality)
    St Paul- his teachings in Corinthians
    Daniel McArthur (recent Asher's bakery debate)

World's resources-
    Singer (scholar)- discussed the effects of poverty
    Jesus- parable of sheep and goats- promotes kindness
    Luke- Acts 6- choosing of 7 deacons

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! Good luck tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! Good luck tomorrow
    you too! what are you learning? as in predictions

ReputationRep:
    you too! what are you learning? as in predictions
    I've been looking at relativism,animal rights,pacifism and human rights! Still need to look over virtue ethics,poverty and possibly ethics of contemporary warfare what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking at relativism,animal rights,pacifism and human rights! Still need to look over virtue ethics,poverty and possibly ethics of contemporary warfare what about you?
    Ive been learning relativism, just war theory, pacifism and animal rights, just going to read over everything else. And I think the synoptic will be key questions!

ReputationRep:
    Ive been learning relativism, just war theory, pacifism and animal rights, just going to read over everything else. And I think the synoptic will be key questions!
    If animal rights comes up I will be so happy! Have a feeling synoptic will be key people which I'm not prepared for,key questions would be good

ReputationRep:
    If animal rights comes up I will be so happy! Have a feeling synoptic will be key people which I'm not prepared for,key questions would be good
    What do you do for key questions we were only prepared for key people

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, about the synopic questions.. What do yous recommend I go over tonight for it, pretty stuck when it comes to it. and what way do you think the question will be laid out exactly? I picked this up pretty last minute for a fourth a-level, I've covered the basics but any help would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josht100)
    Hi guys, about the synopic questions.. What do yous recommend I go over tonight for it, pretty stuck when it comes to it. and what way do you think the question will be laid out exactly? I picked this up pretty last minute for a fourth a-level, I've covered the basics but any help would be much appreciated!
    I think there's a likely chance that major issues raised by religion and state could come up or possibly key people! I think that if you did have a general essay it could be structured hypothetically to fit around any question

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.