Predictions AQA A GCSE Religious Studies 18th May Unit 2 or Unit 10

Watch
stepin2thelight
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Any predictions about what might be on the exams?
iKali
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have got no idea, is anyone else doing it??? I feel like only 10 people in the country are doing it, do you guys have predictions from teachers or anything like that?? It will be really helpful if we exchange information
Lucybeee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
is this Christian ethics? if so i was going through past papers and for the big 6 marks, global concerns hasn't come up for 2 years and social responsibility hasn't for 3 years, so they might be. I could be completely wrong but they have never repeated the big questions section topic twice in a row
stepin2thelight
Rep:
?
How did you find it?
gersgegesgr
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
it was alright
stepin2thelight
Rep:
?
gersgegesgr
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what about u?
gersgegesgr
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The causes of war Q i forgot ethnic conflict, but remembered everything else, mayB 5
aamir3213
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For the prejudice question (should Christians be prejudice?). Is it correct to says things for it such as jesus didn't heal everyone, Jesus only had male disciples and it was eve who committed the first sin. This question I think was in section b for social responsibility.
aamir3213
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Also for the social accepted drug question. First of all I put tobacco and alcohol and then I crossed alcohol and put medicines and paracetamol in brackets. Is that correct? I now realise alcohol is correct but the topic was drugs and alcohol so this lead to me thinking alcohol isn't a drug. Thanks.
stepin2thelight
Rep:
?
Alcohol, tobacco and caffeine I guess, although medically prescribed drugs are still by definition socially acceptable so perhaps it's fine.
aamir3213
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by stepin2thelight)
Alcohol, tobacco and caffeine I guess, although medically prescribed drugs are still by definition socially acceptable so perhaps it's fine.
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (184)
38.33%
Take autumn exams (147)
30.63%
Look for a job (16)
3.33%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.38%
Take a year out (84)
17.5%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise