Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions about what might be on the exams?

ReputationRep:
    I have got no idea, is anyone else doing it??? I feel like only 10 people in the country are doing it, do you guys have predictions from teachers or anything like that?? It will be really helpful if we exchange information

ReputationRep:
    is this Christian ethics? if so i was going through past papers and for the big 6 marks, global concerns hasn't come up for 2 years and social responsibility hasn't for 3 years, so they might be. I could be completely wrong but they have never repeated the big questions section topic twice in a row

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    it was alright

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    what about u?

ReputationRep:
    The causes of war Q i forgot ethnic conflict, but remembered everything else, mayB 5

ReputationRep:
    For the prejudice question (should Christians be prejudice?). Is it correct to says things for it such as jesus didn't heal everyone, Jesus only had male disciples and it was eve who committed the first sin. This question I think was in section b for social responsibility.

ReputationRep:
    Also for the social accepted drug question. First of all I put tobacco and alcohol and then I crossed alcohol and put medicines and paracetamol in brackets. Is that correct? I now realise alcohol is correct but the topic was drugs and alcohol so this lead to me thinking alcohol isn't a drug. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol, tobacco and caffeine I guess, although medically prescribed drugs are still by definition socially acceptable so perhaps it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stepin2thelight)
    Alcohol, tobacco and caffeine I guess, although medically prescribed drugs are still by definition socially acceptable so perhaps it's fine.
    Thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 28, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.