Turn on thread page Beta

Sexting help, urgent watch

Hi guys,

Me and my girlfriend have been together for quite a few months now and recently its come to my attention that dirty talking via text is something we havent done, and by the sounds of it something she likes!

However, I haven't done this in a long time so im going to be a little bit rusty and i dont want to just jump into it straight away, just looking for some advice on how best to do so, what kind of things do most girls like hearing etc?

thank you!

Urm just start off slowly nothing to explicit initially - soft core innuendos - Or even the 'I need a massage' starter works pretty well....
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys,

Me and my girlfriend have been together for quite a few months now and recently its come to my attention that dirty talking via text is something we havent done, and by the sounds of it something she likes!

However, I haven't done this in a long time so im going to be a little bit rusty and i dont want to just jump into it straight away, just looking for some advice on how best to do so, what kind of things do most girls like hearing etc?

thank you!
    Go ask your mum. Or for a more authentic experience, go ask your girlfriends mum.

(Original post by uberteknik)
    Go ask your mum.
    Thats really not helpful.

Stop overthinking, lol

ReputationRep:
    Start talking about making out then take it from there

ReputationRep:
    Hope my username can be of some inspiration to you.

ReputationRep:
    If it doesn't come naturally to you then you're not cut out for it, this stuff shouldn't have to be rehearsed. Maybe you should stick to the old fashioned way, mate.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't just do it because you think you should. Whenever my boyfriend and I "sext" it's not forced, we're just horny and we talk about what we wanna be doing haha. You don't need to be overly descriptive, just show her when you're together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protégé)
    If it doesn't come naturally to you then you're not cut out for it, this stuff shouldn't have to be rehearsed. Maybe you should stick to the old fashioned way, mate.
    Protege, how is it that every time I check the unread threads section, every single relationship-classed thread shows you on the forefront?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Protege, how is it that every time I check the unread threads section, every single relationship-classed thread shows you on the forefront?
    He thinks he's Cupid.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to stick my banana in your fruit bowl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you mean? How can it show me on the forefront if the threads are unread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlownTyre)
    He thinks he's Cupid.
    Far from it, I'm not very good with relationships.

ReputationRep:
    sit on my face and ill guess yer weight...been together ever since.

ReputationRep:
    "How do you like your eggs?
    Fried, Scrambled or Fertilised"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protégé)
    What do you mean? How can it show me on the forefront if the threads are unread?
    As in, you're always the last person who posted.

Sorry, bad choice of words from my part

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=399977&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png 1413664976620.png (436.3 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Just type out some of the stuff you want to do to her. What you want her to do to you.

Then tell her it's her turn

ReputationRep:
    As in, you're always the last person who posted.

Sorry, bad choice of words from my part

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right, I don't know man. I don't make an effort to post specifically in the relationship section or anything, I just post in threads from the homepage.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.