Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for tenancy takeover from June for Spring Mews student accommodation Zone 1 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am moving back to Switzerland from the 16th of June and looking for a full-time student to take over my tenancy until September.

It`s gonna be room 105c in Spring Mews; BRAND-NEW, luxurious student accommodation. It`s a FULLY FURNISHED DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH AN ENSUITE BATHROOM. The halls contain free wifi, gym, events, swimming pool, cinema room, a spacious social area, a massive court yard, two silent study areas and 24 hours security.

The accommodation is located in ZONE 1, within walking distance from Westminster, London Eye, Tate Britain, Waterloo Station and it`s a two-minute walk from Vauxhall train- underground-, and bus station.
    Tesco, Sainsbury`s and Waitrose are in very close distance.

All bills are included
    235 pw

Please check the Spring Mews London website for more details and information:
    http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/loca...g-mews-london/

or check out the Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trg8Nso9hiU

If you`re INTERESTED please contact Spring Mews: 0203 763 1960 and email: [email protected] .uk and inquire for FLAT 105C or contact me directly for more information: 07840432114 or [email protected]

Thank you
    Attached Images

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.