Turn on thread page Beta

I don't understand what is going on at all and I really need some help, there's this boy I sort of like and people say he likes me too and I started to talk to him last year but he would change his mind and say he liked other girls and just recently he messaged me again and I spoke to him earlier and we had a conversation but he said he had to go out and he'll talk later but he hasn't??? What do I do? Do I stop talking to him or not

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, indecisive boys will just play you around. Me being a boy will know that if you actually like someone then you'll try hard to get them and won't be on and off all the time. You'd be interested all the time and want to talk to the person you like, and if he goes and says that he will come back but doesn't chances are he forgot or can't be bothered to talk which shows a lack of care. You deserve someone who cares and is interested so leave him and find someone worthy.

ReputationRep:
    asperger's ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.