Turn on thread page Beta

Whose life in history would you like to live? watch

ReputationRep:
    If you could choose anyone's life in history to live, who would it be? This would be from cradle to grave. You would have full control, i.e. just because they won a battle does not mean you would. Consider yourself - as you - reborn into their life.

I think I would choose to be one of the children of Louis XIV of France. He has created the splendour and majesty of the Monarchy, so I wouldn't need to do that task. I could sponge off what he has made and live a life of utter luxury and be revered by all.

Or I imagine it would be quite fabulous to be one of Queen Victoria's grandchildren. Your grandmother hides away in Windsor and your father (Edward VII) is a party animal, so the wild parties you can go to in London, and be guest of honour, are limitless!

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Miyamoto Musashi

ReputationRep:
    Personally wouldn't mind being J.P. Morgan the wealth oh the wealth, if you have enough to personally bail out Wall Street you know you're rich.
    Otherwise Ivar Kreugar fascinating man and life albeit a rather unfortunate ending.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    Miyamoto Musashi
    I thought he was more of an urban legend than an actual person?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soldieroffortune)
    I thought he was more of an urban legend than an actual person?
    Real enough, he wrote a book but his exact exact exploits are only known because he wrote about them, so he may have embellished.

ReputationRep:
    FDR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasaron)
    FDR.
    I don't envy the polio part...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soldieroffortune)
    I don't envy the polio part...
    A small price to pay for a life of wealth and almost universal respect. And a memorial. Don't forget the memorial.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2015
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.