Turn on thread page Beta

I want (need) to be a sugar baby watch

Announcements

I really need some advice here!!

little info about me: 18 year old girl and from London, still in sixth form

Basically I've got SERIOUS financial problems going on at the moment, I paid the bank £1,300 to cover the amount I had to pay them back (it's all sorted), the only problem is... the money came from my savings account and my parents have found out.

They don't know that I gave permission for the bank to retrieve the money and think they did it unauthorised, but I'm not prepared to spill and I just want to get the £1,300 back in the account asap to avoid all the hassle.

I've given the prospect of being a sugar baby a lot of thought recently, and that seems to be my last option, because my part time job won't pay me the amount I'd need on time and I want all the money in my account before I go to university.

I just want to know whether it would be difficult/impossible to keep me having a sugar daddy secret? Of course I won't share with friends or anything but I only want to see this guy like once a month, and get £1,000 per meeting (Without sexual anything) and how long would I need to spend with him to be able to get tthat £1,000 in a day?

Any help and advice would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    what means sugar boy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Basically I've got SERIOUS financial problems going on at the moment, I paid the bank £1,300 to cover the amount I had to pay them back (it's all sorted), the only problem is... the money came from my savings account and my parents have found out.

They don't know that I gave permission for the bank to retrieve the money and think they did it unauthorised, but I'm not prepared to spill and I just want to get the £1,300 back in the account asap to avoid all the hassle.

I've given the prospect of being a sugar baby a lot of thought recently, and that seems to be my last option, because my part time job won't pay me the amount I'd need on time and I want all the money in my account before I go to university.

I just want to know whether it would be difficult/impossible to keep me having a sugar daddy secret? Of course I won't share with friends or anything but I only want to see this guy like once a month, and get £1,000 per meeting (Without sexual anything) and how long would I need to spend with him to be able to get tthat £1,000 in a day?

You seriously need to come clean to your parents, they are the first ones that can help you. Don't be a sugar baby since that will lead you to do so many uncomfortable things. Try and pick up a basic job.

ReputationRep:
    If you're 18 your parents don't need to know what your spending your money on so why do you have to put the money back? Couldn't you just tell them you are planning on going on holiday with your friends. Then later be like im not going anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I agree, you really should speak to your parents about your situation. Being a sugar baby will only lead to more problems!

ReputationRep:
    You're after some rich dude to give you a £1.3k hand out? I hope you realise what is entailed in such larger amounts. These guys aren't idiots.
    I'd just tell your parents, what are they going to do, shout at you, get a little mad, but it'll have be sorted. I wish I had parents who could bail me out for my stupidity, but yet again I love the independence.

Bit naive to think you're going to get £1000 in one day from some guy without even sleeping with him?

ReputationRep:
    So let's get this straight - you'd rather sell your companionship to a sad man who you've never met before potentially exposing you to various dangers and risks (before even considering the moral and psychological aspects) rather than just being a mature person and telling your parents the truth about what you've done?

Grow up and, more importantly, go get some self-respect. You need a better perspective on life if you think that this is better than biting the bullet and accepting the criticism and consternation of your parents; stop trying to find (awful) ways to shirk your responsibilities and avoid the mild discomfort and life lesson that you have earned.

ReputationRep:
    You're dreaming. Don't do it, seriously. Tell your parents, get a job..

ReputationRep:

PM me if you're serious i will make you a deal!

ReputationRep:
    No rich rude will give you 1k just like that you gotta sexually please the fella.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewis Palfry)
    This is the most disgraceful thing I've seen all month, possibly year.

Gtfo

ReputationRep:
    i think for 1300 pounds you might have to act out 50 shades of grey

ReputationRep:
    Lots of guys would give you the money easily, without anything sexual. Half the people on here have no idea what being a sugar baby means. It's not bad at all and really comes in handy when you need the money.

It's worth a thought but keeping it entirely secret takes a lot of effort.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sugar baby, you mean sugar daddy?

ReputationRep:
    LMAO i dont think it works like that you meet him once and he gives £1k that's a bit naive now come on lol

I'm going to tell them tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Your expectations for a sugar daddy are quite unrealistic tbh, if you're serious about becoming a sugar baby do lots of research. It can be pretty dangerous, with lots of guys trying to exploit young girls.

ReputationRep:
    There are many platforms where you can meet sugar daddies online of your choice . and i also know one platform "The Sugar bay" which offers free registration, where your need fulfill and you got sugar-daddy of your choice on your demands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewis Palfry)
    Sexual predator alert. Gtfout of here you ****head.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 27, 2015
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.