The Student Room Group

Would you ever date a guy with a turban?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
My first piece of advice, stop with the "txt spk" it comes across as imature, unintelligent and ultimately unattractive.

Second piece of advice, if a girl says no respect it. It either means she isn't interest or is one of those girls who likes to play games. Which will ultimately lead to an immature stressful relationship with no communication or future that will crash and burn.

u have a third piece of advice? I
Advice is in a comment above. Phone didn't quoute for some reason

I think I might invite her round my house and see where we take it from there.. thanx 4 ur time though
Original post by Anonymous
u have a third piece of advice? I

No, since you didn't follow the first piece.
No, since you didn't follow the first piece.

oh sorry but I don't quite understand what txt spk means
Original post by Protégé
Respect goes both ways, they don't respect my wife then they get no respect in return. I love my parents but I'm not going to tolerate them trying to screw with my personal life.
I have to agree here, if my parents are going to be so bigoted then I will have to go against their wishes. I wouldn't want to compromise my own happiness in life for them, it would be hard but personally it would be the right thing to do if I was in this sort of position with them not happy with my choice of partner.
can sum1 pls let me know what "txt spk" stands for
Oh you mean this guy?:bhangra:

:ahee:
*punjab accent*

I andicipate maximum pleasures! :thumbsup:

(:teehee::rofl:)
No because that would mean they were religious and I don't want to date anyone religious. I'm fine being friends with anyone religious but when it comes to dating or settling down, I want to be with someone who has the same beliefs as me which would be atheism.
Posted from TSR Mobile
It would depend on his overall personality, looks, attitude to life, interests etc. and he would have to be self aware and self assured- happy with who he is first and foremost :smile:
as I am a guy no :biggrin: but i would date a girl in the female equivalent if she was nice and we got on i Really don't cair about religion or race it's a non issue to me.
Reply 70
If we put behind the discrimination and talk realistically;The turban is just a piece of head ware. If a girl can accept men wearing hats or headbands then they should accept you for your turban. In my eyes, I don't see a difference
Some people are attached to their parents more than some of you. If they are not happy with something I have no problem in compromising my life for their happiness. My papa and mama deserves such preferential treatment.

If it means they don't particularly like my fiancé; it will be taken to consideration
Only if he took it off
Original post by xxXXM0XXxx
Kick out the filthy muslamics ban the turban!!!
they're not muslim you idiot they're Sikh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending