Turn on thread page Beta

Would you say 30 cigarettes a day makes you a heavy smoker? watch

ReputationRep:
    I remember when it was 3, then 10 and now it's shot up. But when you balance it out with the beneficiall effects of marijuana smoking, even 30 is still light I suppose.

Well it hasn't seem to have effected my performance during running at the gym, anyhow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Te346)
    I remember when it was 3, then 10 and now it's shot up. But when you balance it out with the beneficiall effects of marijuana smoking, even 30 is still light I suppose.

Well it hasn't seem to have effected my performance during running at the gym, anyhow.
    Definitely? How are you productive with that?

ReputationRep:
    ha ha ha ha. Lets try to justify my stupid mistakes shall we?

ReputationRep:
    DUH i mean its just 30 cigarettes a day right? what could possibly happen? just lung cancer and other respiratory diseases..

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely. You are just asking for problems with that sort of habit.

Smoking is a habit where doing it in any amount is damaging to your health, and a 30-a-day habit is a lot more than a little habit. You may not feel the effects now, or tomorrow, or maybe not this year, but you can be certain that such a habit is doing irrevocable damage to your body.

ReputationRep:
    Well I smoke lots of other stuff too, like certain flowers and herbs, and i like to use incense and resins too, like frankinscense. I kind of want to be more like a rasta, in one sense. I remeber one rasta man, he pretty much sucked in the whole joint with a single drag, he smoked like a boss. I could see his chest expand, his lung capacity was amazing despire smoking like a chimney.

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

You are merely a novice until you hit 50 a day and start coughing up black phlegm every couple of hours.

ReputationRep:
    consider using an electric cigarette.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BCMFM16)
    Definitely? How are you productive with that?
    Huh? What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    made cigs are evil, cannabis is the way. miracle drug in my case.

ReputationRep:
    smoking is a mug's game

Extreme heavy smoker that's more than one pack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasonpt)
    consider using an electric cigarette.
    Why? They're essentially as bad for you.

When you are spending more on drugs than you are on food each day AND NOT FOR POSTIVE HEALTH CONSEQUENCES, you are addicted.

ReputationRep:
    telling smokers to stop smoking is like telling a bird not to eat worms. they'll ignore you and keep doing it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why people smoke, I tried a cigarette once it did **** all for me.

I was like wtf is this:lolwut: I was basically puffing smoke into my system.

When I was young and seeing everyone smoking I thought it was something special, but it did **** all for me and severely disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but what do you consider as "heavy" then? A truck of cigarettes?

Of course that's heavy... To the extreme even so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Te346)
    But when you balance it out with the beneficiall effects of marijuana smoking, even 30 is still light I suppose..
    As a non-smoker, what other unhealthy things do you think I could do that would be balanced out by the beneficial effects of marijuana smoking?

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Why? They're essentially as bad for you.
    No they're not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    No they're not.

Go go go.

ReputationRep:
    How do you find the time to smoke 30 a day?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.