Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone knows if guests or visitors are allowed to stay overnight in the halls at Birmingham, and if so which halls are they allowed in if it's specific?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jess! I'm studying at Uni of Birmingham right now, the rules are technically that it's 2 nights per month and only one person. However when I was a first year the generally accepted rules (including by staff) were that as long as nobody misbehaved and all your flat were happy that there aren't any issues :-) That's the same for all halls

ReputationRep:
    as long as you make sure that you order him from a website that doesn't lie about the age, because if he turns up and he is 97 years old they might not allow it

ReputationRep:
    I've slept on my mates floor a couple of times during the year, as long as you're well behaved and they let the flat know that you're going to be there then there shouldn't be a problem

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.