Turn on thread page Beta

How long do you spend thinking about your appearance? watch

ReputationRep:
    This includes looking in the mirror and contemplating how attractive you are

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    tout le temps

ReputationRep:
    I live by a simple code, well... it's more of a saying.

You. Cannot. Polish. ****.

ReputationRep:
    about as long as it takes me to shave and brush my teeth in the morning. and i usually zone out during that time :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A bit, I am not that fussed about my appearance I shave and brush my teeth I have curly/wavy hair so I have to brush that into place then I moisturise and that's it.:cool:

I don't spend that long in that mirror I am not narcissistic so I don't care about my face tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Literally so much time. I look in the mirror about 100x before leaving home, look in my phone camera whilst out and check my appearance one i get home.

'tis a sad life for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystalz)
    Literally so much time. I look in the mirror about 100x before leaving home, look in my phone camera whilst out and check my appearance one i get home.

'tis a sad life for me.
    are you ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillNegForReps)
    are you ugly
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Longer you spend fixated about appearance --> The lower the confidence you have --> The higher chance you will fall into a relationship with someone that you shouldn't because don't feel adequate --> Bad life.

Moral:
    Don't give a xy or z about what you look like and make people accept you as you are and you will avoid bad relationships.

Thank me later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystalz)
    Nope.
    somehow i have this thought that people who look in the mirror too much are ugly

ReputationRep:
    I look in the mirror to see if there's anything on my face. But in general in terms of appearance I couldn't give a donkeys anymore, no matter how I look I will never be able to make up for it due to my minuscule frame. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillNegForReps)
    somehow i have this thought that people who look in the mirror too much are ugly
    Lol okay?

(Original post by iAmanze)
    Longer you spend fixated about appearance --> The lower the confidence you have --> The higher chance you will fall into a relationship with someone that you shouldn't because don't feel adequate --> Bad life.

Moral:
    Don't give a xy or z about what you look like and make people accept you as you are and you will avoid bad relationships.

Thank me later.
    Possibly...

ReputationRep:
    A lot but not in a positive way, but that's probably I've had a lot if bad experiences with people who don't seem to really be up for talking or hanging out with me. It takes a lot of mental training for me to put myself out there but I just feel that if I keep on doing it I'll meet the right people soon enough even if I have to be hurt first...

ReputationRep:
    A fair amount but I'm a perfectionist. And I'm sexy so what can I say...

ReputationRep:
    I have good looking and a man so I don't spend any time at all.

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere between 10 and 30 seconds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    threader- how are are you and what sexare you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeTownsend)
    A bit, I am not that fussed about my appearance I shave and brush my teeth I have curly/wavy hair so I have to brush that into place then I moisturise and that's it.:cool:

I don't spend that long in that mirror I am not narcissistic so I don't care about my face tbh.
    I don't see how caring about your face is narcissistic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billy-jo)
    threader- how are are you and what sexare you
    42 year old male, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The more I look in the mirror, the more I hate my appearance but fun part I can't stop looking in mirror

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.