Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I get an offer from QM for history and politics and i don't know if i should go there. I wanted to study at king s college and i applied for International relations there but i was rejected. QM doesnt have such good opinion and i dont know if i should go there or reapplying next year for some better universities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7ada7)
    I get an offer from QM for history and politics and i don't know if i should go there. I wanted to study at king s college and i applied for International relations there but i was rejected. QM doesnt have such good opinion and i dont know if i should go there or reapplying next year for some better universities?
    If you get the grades, call up Kings ask in clearing

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Do universities such as King's and UCL go into clearing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myaccount)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

God no aha they're far to prestigious, arms of them might though such as SSEES sometimes does but in general no they're massivly over subscribed as it is if you dont get an offer the only way to even potentially get in bar reapplying is a transfer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myaccount)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Most likely not. Kings may be in adjustment though but this would mean having to exceed the conditions of your firm offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 25, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.