Turn on thread page Beta

Had my 1st Gay threesome...but couldn't get it up watch

cut long story short, had a gay threesome, two hot lads, 18, 20 and me 18 but i don't know what happened its like i was scared or something, i just couldnt get it up (by it i mean my penis)

What happened should I be worried? Threesomes have been like my dream fantasy for a while and now i feel like I ruined my chance at it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Given the experiences available on the gay scene, there will be lots more chances to have them.

How are you with casual sex in general? If it's something you've done and are comfortable with, was there something different about this one?

You don't need an erection to have a good time sexually, of course...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    cut long story short, had a gay threesome, two hot lads, 18, 20 and me 18 but i don't know what happened its like i was scared or something, i just couldnt get it up (by it i mean my penis)

What happened should I be worried? Threesomes have been like my dream fantasy for a while and now i feel like I ruined my chance at it
    You couldn't get it up? Congratulations, you're straight!

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't you ask one of them to put their mouth around your ****. That'd get you hard in double time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I always have this problem, I just go for a short stroll outside and it usually sorts it out
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Oh, my other questions were..

How much alcohol was involved? Drinking doesn't help: 'it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance', as the gate-keeper said in Macbeth.

Was this three singles getting together or a couple and you, or you, a partner and someone else? All three have different dynamics.

(Original post by unprinted)
    Given the experiences available on the gay scene, there will be lots more chances to have them.

How are you with casual sex in general? If it's something you've done and are comfortable with, was there something different about this one?

You don't need an erection to have a good time sexually, of course...
    im good with casual sex in general, im the best and nope this is my first threesome. the only difference was the there were 3 guys instead of 2....maybe i got overwhelmed?

(Original post by lewif002)
    Why didn't you ask one of them to put their mouth around your ****. That'd get you hard in double time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahaha i did, and it did but then like instantly went :/

(Original post by Moggart23)
    I always have this problem, I just go for a short stroll outside and it usually sorts it out
    thank god it's not just me!!! its usually a fantasy for people to be in this postion so i thought i was just weird. I'll give it a go next time

ReputationRep:
    Guys you're being toooooooo descriptive lol. Don't be explicit...

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by unprinted)
    Oh, my other questions were..

How much alcohol was involved? Drinking doesn't help: 'it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance', as the gate-keeper said in Macbeth.

Was this three singles getting together or a couple and you, or you, a partner and someone else? All three have different dynamics.
    YES lots of alcohol!! im kinda shy and well to be thrown into a threesome required some social lubrication.
    I guess i can try it with less alcohol next time (if there's a next time )

Three singles, what makes the dynamic a bit more awkward is that we're all friends outside of this, like it wasnt just a random hook up with 2 strangers, so i don't know, i was hoping for some of that "friends with benefits" action. Like when it was all going on, we were just laughing away and stuff. Not to mention i'm a grower not a show-er, so was a bit embarrased at penis size at that point.

(Original post by *Stefan*)
    Guys you're being toooooooo descriptive lol. Don't be explicit...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Note made, will keep it more PG
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    YES lots of alcohol!! im kinda shy and well to be thrown into a threesome required some social lubrication.
    I guess i can try it with less alcohol next time (if there's a next time )

Three singles, what makes the dynamic a bit more awkward is that we're all friends outside of this, like it wasnt just a random hook up with 2 strangers, so i don't know, i was hoping for some of that "friends with benefits" action. Like when it was all going on, we were just laughing away and stuff. Not to mention i'm a grower not a show-er, so was a bit embarrased at penis size at that point.
    Loadsa alcohol + friends issues + embarrassment = I'm not at all surprised this happened.

You've all done it once, if you can do it again (relatively) sober, ideally overnight so you have a morning erection, there shouldn't be any embarrassment and things may well go a lot better.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.