Turn on thread page Beta

Should I take this girl to Asda? watch

There's this girl I really like and we've known each other for years on end (and I think she feels the same way about me) and when I muster up the courage to ask her out, do you think she'd be up for going to our local Asda supermarket? Just to keep it within the area so we can walk home and so she will meet my parents. I want to take her round all the aisles of the shop and maybe buy her some pasta and bread. I'm a bit reluctant to spend any more than five pounds on a first date but I'd be more than happy to buy a tub of cheese and tomato pasta and Warbutons. Or maybe some BirdsEye fish fingers so I can get her to cook for us when we get to mine.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Uh,asda has a cafe ya know

(Original post by claireestelle)
    Uh,asda has a cafe ya know
    My local one doesnt.

ReputationRep:
    Woah slow down buddy! I'd say take her to Aldi first, or at least stick to ASDA chosen by you brands (reasonable price but decent quality). Don't go crazy with the spending, we don't want her staying with you for your wallet.

ReputationRep:
    Husband material :love:

ReputationRep:
    You kids and your euphemisms

You'll be taking her up the 'Netto' next.

ReputationRep:
    I would make sure to buy her a sandwich from the finest range, or she might think you're a bit cheap.

ReputationRep:
    my local Asda has a MacDonald's so if its the same id say its a bargain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    Woah slow down buddy! I'd say take her to Aldi first, or at least stick to ASDA chosen by you brands (reasonable price but decent quality). Don't go crazy with the spending, we don't want her staying with you for your wallet.
    Aldi! Woah easy there tiger! Surely Iceland first, perhaps Poundland they are a bargain!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smug Life)
    I would make sure to buy her a sandwich from the finest range, or she might think you're a bit cheap.
    Tesco-Defector detected!

It's ASDA's Extra Special range!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There's this girl I really like and we've known each other for years on end (and I think she feels the same way about me) and when I muster up the courage to ask her out, do you think she'd be up for going to our local Asda supermarket? Just to keep it within the area so we can walk home and so she will meet my parents. I want to take her round all the aisles of the shop and maybe buy her some pasta and bread. I'm a bit reluctant to spend any more than five pounds on a first date but I'd be more than happy to buy a tub of cheese and tomato pasta and Warbutons. Or maybe some BirdsEye fish fingers so I can get her to cook for us when we get to mine.
    Give her some 'dust' to eat. It's calorie free, readily available and cheap. You won't even have to get out the home!

Regards - Gunnarsunn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    my local Asda has a MacDonald's so if its the same id say its a bargain
    Crawley?

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do DO NOT take her to waitrose. You'll end up broke bro
    If she really cares about you, then she'll settle for ASDA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2710)
    Crawley?
    no, where's that :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    no, where's that :confused:
    Lol okay. Near Gatwick

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2710)
    Lol okay. Near Gatwick

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha no sorry

Do you think we should have sex in the ASDA toilets

ReputationRep:
    she is one lucky girl, if you really feel about her the way you describe

ReputationRep:
    Do you think we should have sex in the ASDA toilets
    No way you have to be more liberal thinking and adventurous in coitus to really win her over. Do it in the middle of the aisle!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.