Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else feel disgusted for ugly people? watch

ReputationRep:
    there's this girl in my school who always stares at me, she honestly looks like a rat and if you saw her irl, would think there was something wrong with her

i don't care if she's human, or if she's cool, i refuse to speak to her because she is so ugly that it makes me feel uncomfortable just being in close proximity to such a thing.

is this how other girls think about me? im average looking (i hope) but with all the over inflated egos, its hard to see women not sharing the same disgust at guys like me the same way i do with some real nasty pieces of nature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillNegForReps)
    there's this girl in my school who always stares at me, she honestly looks like a rat and if you saw her irl, would think there was something wrong with heri don't care if she's human, or if she's cool, i refuse to speak to her because she is so ugly that it makes me feel uncomfortable just being in close proximity to such a thing.is this how other girls think about me? im average looking (i hope) but with all the over inflated egos, its hard to see women not sharing the same disgust at guys like me the same way i do with some real nasty pieces of nature
    Well, you're god's gift aren't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Well, you're god's gift aren't you.
    i know a lot of people feel the way i do. i just am honest about it

ReputationRep:
    You are a hideous human being.

Real talk.

ReputationRep:
    i know a lot of people feel the way i do. i just am honest about it
    Yes, but where's the logic in thinking like that? What are you achieving in isolating people based on their physical appearance?

ReputationRep:
    No, I feel more disgusted at people who over-emphasise the importance of looks and I will certainly laugh when they finally learn beauty fades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Yes, but where's the logic in thinking like that? What are you achieving in isolating people based on their physical appearance?
    wtf are you trying to get at. we're all human beings therefore we will judge people by their looks. stop acting as if it is irrational to do what i do.

It's really really horrible being ugly, be quiet

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you define self worth by beauty is truly pathetic. What if she's smarter than you, Kinder than you or richer than you. Nothing makes you worth anymore than another human being and the fact that you're saying this on student room says that you're a horrible person. People will not like you, be your friend, go to your wedding, be loyal or go to your funeral because the only thing they will think about you can be summed up in 4 letter with the first one C and the last one T.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    The fact that you define self worth by beauty is truly pathetic. What if she's smarter than you, Kinder than you or richer than you. Nothing makes you worth anymore than another human being and the fact that you're saying this on student room says that you're a horrible person. People will not like you, be your friend, go to your wedding, be loyal or go to your funeral because the only thing they will think about you can be summed up in 4 letter with the first one C and the last one T.
    don't hate the player, hate the game. im just in touch with what im wired to do, and what everybody else is wired to do. if you're not turned off by ugly people, then you're surpressing your natural instincts

ReputationRep:
    No, I prefer people for what's inside than on the outside or material things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    It's really really horrible being ugly, be quiet
    don't beat yourself up my heavenly blessed beauty.

ReputationRep:
    There is a difference between being turned off by someone you find unattractive and holding an opinion of someone based on how they look - you're being a judgemental ass.

God I hope someone throws acid on your face so you can learn a lesson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tezcatlipoca12)
    No, I prefer people for what's inside than on the outside or material things.
    no you don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    There is a difference between being turned off by someone you find unattractive and holding an opinion of someone based on how they look - you're being a judgemental ass.

God I hope someone throws acid on your face so you can learn a lesson
    i think getting acid thrown at me is a disproportionate response

ReputationRep:
    Mate you just sound like a judgemental tool, who's up his own arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    No, I feel more disgusted at people who over-emphasise the importance of looks and I will certainly laugh when they finally learn beauty fades.
    i dont over emphasise looks. i dont find any difference between a 4/10 to a 9/10 woman. i just think that really ugly people are demoralising and really wear down your sense of identity if you hang around them for too long.

like i said before, i dont care about looks on the average to very good looking. i see them as human beings, i will interact with them all the same. i know no difference in that bracket, but when the person gets ugly, the consequences will never be the same

ReputationRep:
    This title is hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wtf are you trying to get at. we're all human beings therefore we will judge people by their looks. stop acting as if it is irrational to do what i do.
    Yes we do judge people on look (to an extent), but not on the extreme level as you to judge them entirely on looks. We simply ignore it. So please tell me, where is the rationality on doing that?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    I will admit that I would find it hard to talk to someone who looked grotesque.

Most of my friends are fairly attractive people. I guess it balances things out.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.