Turn on thread page Beta

Boys: have you thought of getting back with your ex? watch

So there's a guy I've been seeing for a couple months. It started with him being very forward, he was the one that wanted to see me all the time, he was the one that wanted to keep things monogamous, that wanted a committed and serious relationship. He said "I love you" first, and kept saying it, even when I didn't say it back.

And then one day I realised I felt the same way about him and things were good. He'd occasionally talk of going to see his ex, and she would cook him dinner and stuff. I thought it was unusual, but didm't really mind. I trusted him.

But then last night he said he'd be lying if he hadn't thought of getting back with his ex. I don't know if he meant this purely sexually, or also emotionally.

Nothing has actually happened, in the sense that he hasn't exactly cheated on me, but I still feel betrayed. Also recently he hasn't told me he loves me, doesn't pay me as much attention, etc.

I just wondered if any of you guys had been in a similar situation, and what you did about it?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I'm not a guy soz

But when my ex tried to get back with me because we got pretty close after he broke up with his girlfriend (a girl he dated after me), I rejected and he never spoke to me again :laugh:

Plus, they're exes for a reason...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2015
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.