Turn on thread page Beta

Thierry Henry was offensive watch

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid, guys in front would do a 360 degree with their hand over their over their mouth and their hands would wave. I never knew exactly.....

Now I know.

Henry sucks as a pundit as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    Henry sucks as a pundit as well
    Yeah, though I can't pinpoint why. He deals in platitudes but so do most pundits. I did like him at the world cup, which was the first time I heard him speak, but now listening to him every week is almost painful. I honestly didn't expect him to be this bad. Actually makes me think he wouldn't make a good manager either (communication surely is key for managers), but I wouldn't be surprised if I turned out to be wrong about that (I usually am wrong with predictions about managers).

I also really don't like how he constantly equates cheating with "being clever", though I suspect a lot of players see it that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    I also really don't like how he constantly equates cheating with "being clever", though I suspect a lot of players see it that way.
    "He felt contact so he has a right to go down" = ex-player who flopped around in the box like a beached dolphin on speed.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah no doubt he had that va-va-voom.

the je nais se quoi as they say.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 20, 2015
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.