Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to study at King's starting this September to study English BA, was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on the accommodation at Julian Markham House? Is it a pain to get to Strand?

Also does anyone know if KCL are lenient at all? My offer is AAA but realistically I feel like my results will be looking more like A*AB and I'm a bit worried :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Also hoping to study English at Kings in September Don't know about accommodation but on the post-offer open day they said they didn't drop a grade in their intake last year which I presume means no Bs with an AAA offer but A*AB could be seen as equivalent and accepted, it depends year by year. Unis will have your results the week before you do so they'll already have made the decision on accepting you already, just got to do as well as possible

ReputationRep:
    ah okay, I wasn't aware they got the results before we did, hopefully I'll get the 3As just got to keep my fingers crossed haha, good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.