Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok in trouble I guess, dont have a driving licence and I was involved in an accident which is not reported on my behave. What the most that can happen to me

ReputationRep:
    I can't really understand the question but

you don't have a licence? So therefore you also have no insurance
    was the car yours? Or lent (with full knowledge by the owner)?

if the car was not yours, the owner can agree that they lent you the car, and they will be prosecuted as well.

If if they say that the car was taken without their consent, you will be prosecuted for taking the car without consent (TWOC) plus no licence and no insurance.

The max penalties are £1k and discretionary disqualification plus 3-6 points on your licence for the licence issue (I think)

plus unlimited fine , possible disqualification and 6-8 points on your licence.

both may result in an extended retest before bing allowed to get a licence.

TWOC is max 6 months in prison and a £2k fine

not saying that this is what will happen, but it is the maximum penalty -which is what you asked.
    basically, you are in the sh*t and deserve whTever happens to you

a mate was killed by someone who did what you did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Manu)
    Ok in trouble I guess, dont have a driving licence and I was involved in an accident which is not reported on my behave. What the most that can happen to me
    With any luck they'll send you to school and teach you to communicate properly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 17, 2015
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.