Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to study medicine, I'm doing GCSES at the moment. I think I'm predicted 6 A*s and 4 A's.I am choosing English lit, Chemistry and biology as my A2 as they are my strongest subjects. However, my other A*s are in geography, English language and physics but I don't want to take any of those to as.

i'm stuck between taking maths or psychology for AS. Maths will be a real struggle for me but Psycology is seen as a 'soft subject'.

Im not looking at Oxbridge or imperial collage. I'm looking at Bristol, Exeter, Cardiff and possibly Durham.

Will chemistry, English, biology and Psycology As be acceptable or will I need to take maths instead?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I think that is a very good cobo. Most people assume that you need maths to get into medicine but you don't, just do what you enjoy and hopefully you'll get the grades

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.