The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Looking for guys opinions, but queer girls also.

Would you fall in love with and be happy to spend the rest of your life with a completely flat chested or a near to completely flat chested girl?

I don't mean a small chested girl. Someone who is flat/almost flat.

yes, because there are other things to like about a girl other than her physical attributes. Same goes for guys.
If I was attracted to them then yeah probz.
if she fits the criteria I would look for in a woman, yes
Reply 4
Why do you ask? Look around you lots of married flat chested girls!
yes :smile:
but what are the chances of finding a grown-up lady without any breasts though
Yes.
why are you bashing flat-chested girls? as a flat-chested girl i am so offended by this... our boobs don't define our worth lmao
Sure. As other posters have said, there's more than just physical beauty. If she's confident in her own body, it's really cool, imho.
Reply 9
If you think about it, they won't get saggy with years so it's a good thing. Also, wearing backless dresses omg so hot :colondollar:
yes ofcouse, infact in sixth form i fancied a completely flat girl

Would you fall in love with and be happy to spend the rest of your life with a completely flat chested or a near to completely flat chested girl?

I am girl and if I was dating a guy who was disabled yes I might want to spend the rest of my life with him because they're is more to looks, it's called personality!! Personality attracts me stop looking into someone with looks and grow up!
I'm sure Kiera Knightly does ok...
Original post by Zarek
Why do you ask? Look around you lots of married flat chested girls!

They usually have something though

Original post by shawn_o1
yes :smile:
but what are the chances of finding a grown-up lady without any breasts though

Me?

Original post by riannphillip
why are you bashing flat-chested girls? as a flat-chested girl i am so offended by this... our boobs don't define our worth lmao

Sorry, I'm flat chested, probably more so than you. And I feel insecure so I just wanted people's opinions.
You can always use her chest as an ironing board
Ass> boobs.

Me?

I'd have thought "flat-chested" means your bust size is so insignificant that you don't have to wear a bra. If not, I'd still judge by personality :smile:

Yeah, to be honest, I would, because although I am one to be rather, big, I absolutely adore flat chested girls, I mean seriously, much easier to caress, and oh man are they more sensitive, to touching I mean, so yeah, I'd definitely spend the rest of my life with a flat-chested girl.though I don't mind a bit of "pillow".

Though to be 100% Honest, I don't give any number or measure of anything about looks, Personality is the best to me, you could be Anyone, if I like your personality, Hey, I don't care how you look. I'll still call you cute (As In, anyone i'm with in general)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
I'd have thought "flat-chested" means your bust size is so insignificant that you don't have to wear a bra. If not, I'd still judge by personality :smile:

ok, I kind of do mean that.

But I look as if I have nothing with clothes on.

Original post by Tanzi_a
Lol well my friend was like if you're a lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets it doesn't really matter wheather you're flat chested or not haha.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Is there still not time for you to grow?

Im older than 18
Reply 19
Yes; it is not vital that my future partner have good breasts, and I would still want to be with them if they had a lot else going for them, but I would be lying if I said having them is not a big plus.

Latest