The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Looking for guys opinions, but queer girls also.

Would you fall in love with and be happy to spend the rest of your life with a completely flat chested or a near to completely flat chested girl?

I don't mean a small chested girl. Someone who is flat/almost flat.

you dont fall in love with someone for the size of their chest
Really??
Reply 22

Would you fall in love with and be happy to spend the rest of your life with a completely flat chested or a near to completely flat chested girl?

No
No

Definatly no, no i would not
she needs to have a good size of breasts. flat chested as in cardboard is unacceptable.

BUT, arse is also vitally important. so yeah
Reply 24
Dear god no
I suppose the only upside is that it's easy to get the shirt of
Original post by Milf_Hunter
You can always use her chest as an ironing board

:clap2:

I am a guy and personally:
- Yes, I can fall in love with such type of person. (Personality matter)
- No, I won't spend the rest of my life with a completely flat chested girl.

But it is really personal preference (or fetish <.<), after reading this weird manga one can have different view and prefer the ass lol ...
Manga: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kangoku_gakuen/c068/6.html

I am still immature in relationship (22, virgin, not wanting to have a relationship) and I hope you get a more encouraging post. :smile:
Sure.
If I truly cared and loved her then yes ofcourse
Reply 29
They usually have something though

Me?

Sorry, I'm flat chested, probably more so than you. And I feel insecure so I just wanted people's opinions.

So, it's all about feminine traits. Boobs are only one of these. Use the others..
Reply 30
no
Reply 31
One of my teachers at school is flat chested, married and has a daughter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope.
I've workout and have moderately large pectoral muscles (big chest) and thus if I was a girl who had less than me I would not feel right.

I don't mind small though. <3 asians so that's what I'm into I guess (no offense) so have 0 problem for small but huge problem for non-existent.

Although if she planned to have breast enlargement I would not mind.

When you guys mention a girl as 'flat chested' , what cup size do you refer them to being flat chested?
Original post by Kitty-meaw
When you guys mention a girl as 'flat chested' , what cup size do you refer them to being flat chested?

like aa or less
Yeah. Damn, there was one small chested girl that I would have spent the rest of my life with if things were different.

I know you said you're looking for the opinions of^^^^

But what really matters is your own perception of self beauty and worth. I love my little boobs and I've never had any complaints :smile:
Reply 37
Why on earth wouldn't I? If anything it would probably hinder them less in the various outdoor pursuits I enjoy.
I guess having a good pair of breasts suggests fertility, making you look look more attractive? more mate-worthy? idk

Nothing wrong with being flat-chested though, you'll still be able to do the same things as a woman who has breasts, minus the back pain.
Boobs are boobs, small or large :colone:

Latest

Trending

Trending