Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I wish to apply to do a second degree in Paramedicine. My first degree (Diagnostic Radiography) is NHS Funded for the tuition fees. Therefore, would I be able to get a tuition fee loan for a second degree?

    I am currently nearing the end of second year in Diagnostic Radiography. If I cannot get funding, what funding would I receive if I left university now, without obtaining a first degree?

    Many Thanks

University open days

  1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.